- Prevent long-term oral problems
- Keep your teeth & gums in their best shape
- Extended hours make it easy to schedule
Most people know they should visit the dentist every six months for a routine checkup. That’s because general dentistry in Denver, like cleanings and exams, plays a crucial part in maintaining a healthy smile for life. In addition, our general dentist at Downtown Denver Dental can help you:
- Prevent smile damage from cavities and gum disease
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Keep your teeth their cleanest and whitest
- Prevent the need for more invasive dental work in the future
- Protect your teeth from injury caused by sports or teeth grinding
Don’t risk your precious smile. Call Downtown Denver Dental today to schedule your next dental visit. Our office is conveniently located at 1050 17th St., Suite B-190, in Independence Plaza. To make scheduling a little easier, we’re open at 7:30 a.m. four days a week.
Routine Dental Care Comes in Many Forms
Downtown Denver Dental offers a wide variety of general dental treatments because our mission is to help you and your family enjoy healthy smiles you can feel confident in. Below are some of these treatments:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – These twice-yearly visits will help us catch and treat small problems early on for better results. We even use electronic cavity detectors to help us find tooth decay. You’ll leave feeling confident that your teeth look attractive.
- Preventive Services – We provide fluoride treatments and varnishes as well as dental sealants to help keep your teeth disease-free. Fluoride strengthens your tooth enamel, while sealants form a protective barrier against disease-causing bacteria.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If we find signs of gum disease, we can “deep clean” your teeth and gums with scaling and root planing. We may also recommend Perio Protect®, an antibiotic that kills bacteria below the gumline.
- Custom Mouthguards – Our custom-tailored mouthguards will protect your or your child’s teeth while playing sports. Other types of mouthguards will keep you from grinding and damaging your teeth while sleeping.
- Dry Mouth and Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – For these chronic conditions, our team will make recommendations for specialty products that can help.