- Sleep better & feel better soon
- Avoid having to use a bulky CPAP machine
- We can treat both adults & children
For sleep apnea sufferers, much more than just your sleep patterns can be disrupted. Inadequate sleep can affect your daily performance at work and lead to increased risks of health problems such as heart attacks, strokes, high blood pressure, and diabetes. The positive news in all this is that Dr. Goodman can treat your Denver sleep apnea with a custom-fitted oral appliance from Vivos®. This device can help you:
- Enjoy a restful night of uninterrupted sleep
- Feel better and more alert throughout the day
- Perform better at work and in your personal life
- Reduce your risk of significant health issues
- Reduce or eliminate noisy snoring
- Control feelings of depression
Isn’t it time you got the high-quality sleep you deserve? We can help both adults and kids, so call Downtown Denver Dental today at 303-529-6493 to schedule a consultation for you or your child. For your convenience, we’re open at 7:30 a.m. four mornings a week.
Be Free From Sleep Apnea Symptoms
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), the most common type of sleep apnea, occurs when your airway becomes temporarily blocked repeatedly throughout your sleep. Your tongue and other soft tissues in the back of your throat are the culprits, as they relax and block your airflow. In severe sleep apnea, this repeated blockage can happen hundreds of times a night, usually without the sufferer being aware of it.
Dr. Goodman can help both adults and children with their sleep apnea symptoms. He is specially trained to provide treatment using the Vivos system. He will partner with a board-certified sleep physician to diagnose OSA for you or your loved one. He can then design a special oral device to gently shape and open up the airway over 12-24 months. The Vivos biomimetic oral appliance is different from other types of sleep apnea treatment that must be used for life:
- After treatment with Vivos, many patients do not require any further treatment for sleep apnea.
- You won’t have to deal with a bulky, loud, cumbersome CPAP machine.
- While CPAP therapy works well for treating sleep apnea, many patients have trouble getting used to wearing a mask while they sleep.
- CPAP therapy doesn’t deal with the underlying problem, which is often a narrow airway; it merely treats the symptoms of sleep apnea.
The Vivos approach is revolutionary. It provides real, effective therapy that eliminates the cause of sleep problem. It is a team-based approach, as Dr. Goodman will work with a physician to get you the help you need. All you have to do is wear your appliance and come into our office periodically so we can make adjustments to it.
Are you ready to get the restful sleep you deserve and improve your quality of life? Call Downtown Denver Dental today at 303-529-6493 to schedule your consultation. You can also make an appointment online.