- Get surgery performed without seeing a specialist
- Dental sedation is available to help you relax
- Protect & boost your oral health
Dental surgery isn’t at the top of anyone’s list of fun things to do. However, sometimes it’s necessary to improve your oral health or prepare your mouth for other treatments such as dental implants. If you need oral surgery in Denver, there’s no better place to have it done than at Downtown Denver Dental. Our treatment will help you:
- Get out of pain and feel better quickly
- Protect your healthy teeth and gums
- Prevent the need for more invasive dental work
- Get your jawbone ready for dental implants
Call us today at 303-529-6493 if you think you might benefit from an oral surgical procedure. We’re conveniently located in Independence Plaza in the heart of downtown. Dental sedation is available if you are nervous or have trouble relaxing.
Visit Us For Comfortable Dental Surgery
We can handle many types of oral surgery right here in our office. That gives you the benefit of having your procedure done by a familiar staff in a familiar location if you’re already our patient. And if you haven’t yet visited us, we’d love to take care of your oral surgical needs and all your dental needs in one convenient location. Below are a few kinds of oral surgery we provide:
- Tooth Extractions – Saving your damaged tooth will be our priority. If removal is necessary, though, we’ll do it quickly and under local anesthesia so you don’t feel any pain.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can remove wisdom teeth so long as they are not impacted under your other teeth.
- Bone Grafts – This procedure will make your jawbone healthier and denser in preparation for dental implants. We’ll insert synthetic bone material in your jaw to stimulate new bone growth.
- Sinus Lifts – This type of bone graft will make your upper jawbone stronger so you can receive dental implants.