Our Denver restorative dentistry has the potential to repair any type of broken smile. If you’re suffering from damaged or missing teeth, then our team can help you just as we’ve helped countless other patients enjoy new and improved smiles over the past 40-plus years. Our restorative dental treatments can allow you to:
- Eat all your favorite foods comfortably
- Put an end to dental pain and discomfort
- Enjoy dining out without embarrassment
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth look great
- Improve your oral and total body health
Call Downtown Denver Dental today at 303-529-6493 to schedule your appointment. We’re open for early morning appointments four days a week and on Friday by appointment. If you’re nervous about your visit, be sure to ask us about oral sedation to calm your nerves.
Restorative Dental Care Can Make Your Smile Whole Again
You don’t have to put up with teeth that don’t perform as they should. We believe that everyone should have a mouth full of healthy, beautiful teeth that create a confident smile. That’s why we offer several types of restorative dentistry, including:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our natural-looking fillings will repair dental damage and blend in beautifully with the rest of your smile.
- Root Canal Treatment – With this comfortable treatment, we’ll stop your toothache and help you avoid having to extract your diseased tooth.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Crowns and bridges give us many restoration options to improve the look and function of your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom porcelain restorations are used when a tooth needs more repair than a filling but an entire crown is not needed.
- Dentures – Enjoy a complete smile again with your choice of dentures. We’ll custom-fit you with a beautiful set of teeth to restore your confidence and chewing ability.
- Dental Implants – Implants are used to replace missing teeth and give you back a full smile. We place and restore these artificial teeth roots right here in our office.