When it comes to repairing damaged and missing teeth, we rely heavily on Denver dental crowns and bridges. Our team has a number of ways to use these restorations to get our patients’ smiles back in shape. Crowns and bridges can help you:
- Eat a wider variety of foods comfortably again
- Show off a confident smile no matter where you are
- Improve your oral and overall health
- Look younger and more attractive
If you’re ready to repair your smile, call Downtown Denver Dental today to schedule your consultation. Our office is located downtown in Independence Plaza. If you’re anxious about your dental visit, we offer oral sedation that will help you relax.
Crowns & Bridges Make Versatile Restorations
A dental crown or dental bridge can be used by our dentists to give you back a fully functional set of teeth. After your treatment, you’ll bite and chew with ease again. You’ll also feel confident flashing your pearly whites to everyone you meet. Below are a few options we may recommend using a crown or bridge:
- Single Crowns For Tooth Repair – Our trusted lab partner will craft your new crown to exact specifications to cap your damaged or diseased tooth.
- Fixed Dental Bridges – We’ll have a sturdy bridge made that will span the gap left behind by one or more missing teeth. It will restore your smile and make mealtimes more enjoyable.
- Implant-Supported Crowns – To replace a missing tooth, your dentist can place a dental implant where the tooth was, then secure a crown to it after the implant has fused with your jawbone.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – This type of bridge is similar to a fixed bridge except it will anchor to at least two dental implants instead of your teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations are usually made from beautiful, lifelike porcelain so they look completely natural. They are sometimes called partial crowns because they are used when a complete crown isn’t needed.
When your teeth are suffering, come to Downtown Denver Dental for dental crowns and bridges in Denver. Call us today at 303-529-6493 to schedule an appointment. For convenience, you can also make an appointment online.