- Get a full mouth of healthy teeth
- Sedation is available to help you relax
- Rely on our decades of experience
Dental Implants in Denver, CO
If you’re like many of our patients who have dealt with the daily hassles of missing and failing teeth, we understand. The team at Downtown Denver Dental wants you to know there is a great way to replace those teeth using dental implants in Denver. We’ve been helping people get their smiles back for over four decades, so you can rest assured we can do the same for you. Teeth implants offer you all these wonderful benefits:
- A beautiful, natural-looking smile you’ll want to show off everywhere
- The ability to eat and enjoy a wide variety of healthy foods again
- A long-lasting solution to missing teeth that will improve your oral health
- A younger, more robust appearance
- More positive first impressions in your professional life
- Confidence to mingle, socialize, and meet new people
If you’re ready to do something about repairing your smile, call Downtown Denver Dental today at 303-529-6493 to schedule your implants consultation. We’re conveniently located in Independence Plaza at 1050 17th St., Suite B-190.
Change Your Life With Teeth Implants
If you have missing teeth, you owe it to yourself to find out more about implants. Although they have been around for hundreds of years in one form or another, today’s dental implants are usually crafted from high-quality, medical-grade titanium.
The reason is that titanium chemically fuses with your jawbone and becomes one with it. After we place an implant in your jaw, the bone will grow around the implant over the following months. This forms a strong base for replacement teeth. We can then secure your new teeth to the implants, and you’ll have a restored bite and beautiful smile once again.
Our skilled team will make sure your implant placement procedure is as comfortable as possible. Not only will we fully numb the area we’re working on, but you can also take advantage of oral conscious sedation to help you relax if needed.
We have several implant options for replacement teeth, and we’ll help you decide the kind that is right for you. These include:
- Single Implant-Crown Combination – We’ll place an implant where your tooth is missing. Then, after a healing period, we’ll attach a lifelike crown to it to restore your tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will fill in the gap where you have missing teeth by anchoring to at least two implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – You’ve never had dentures as comfortable as these. Snap them into place, and they’ll stay put until you remove them.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable dentures. They transfer biting and chewing forces directly to your jawbone like your natural teeth do.
- Mini Dental Implants – These small implants can be used in situations where less healthy bone is available to fuse with or if a bone graft is not an option.
Don’t wait another day to get your missing teeth back. Call Downtown Denver Dental today at 303-529-6493 to schedule your consultation for dental implants in Denver. You can also make an appointment online.