If you have a family, chances are you also have a full calendar. Scheduling activities can be tough. We make booking your dental appointments easy with hours as early as 7:30 a.m. The whole family can get the care they require from our staff with thorough services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages need routine services like exams, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to remain in top dental health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a self-confidence boost, enhance your smile with teeth bleaching, veneers, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, and more.
- Orthodontics – Adults and teens can gain confident, beautiful smiles from metal-free orthodontic treatment with Invisalign, ClearCorrect, and SureSmile. You’ll appreciate the almost undetectable look and convenience of clear plastic aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – Rebuild your smile with fillings, crowns, bridges, root canals, and dentures.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most realistic way to change teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown to replace one tooth or implant-secured dentures to replace all your teeth, you’ll enjoy a natural look and function.
- Oral Surgery – Tooth extraction, wisdom tooth removals, bone grafts, and sinus lifts are available without you needing to see a specialist.
- TMJ Treatments – Stop teeth grinding with our nightguard so you can have fewer headaches and less jaw pain.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Snore less, breathe easier, and sleep better with a custom-made oral appliance.
You can remain relaxed throughout any procedure with our sedation dentistry.
So your family can receive the care they require, we accept many insurance plans that allow you to select your dentist. If you don’t have insurance coverage, you can take advantage of our flexible payment options, including third-party financing with CareCredit.