Tooth loss has an effect on individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your satisfaction of life and develop doubt concerning yourself in professional and personal relationships. Dental implants can address all of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and capacity to chew
- Feel assured that your new teeth will not move around in your mouth
- Bring back your feeling of self-esteem
- Revitalize your self-confidence in work and personal relationships
At Downtown Denver Dental, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. You have the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you choose our office. Jointly, we can propose a strategy to put your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health.
The best services will depend upon how many teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a full synthetic tooth with the implant as the root and the crown capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your foundation. Adding a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they do not slide around.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may require you to get a bone graft before you can receive standard implants. Mini dental implants can spare you a step. Since they are smaller than conventional implants, you get the same advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to revitalize your smile and your confidence. Set up your examination at Downtown Denver Dental to discover how you can get dental implants in Federal Heights. Call 303-529-6493 today or schedule online.