With dental implants in Arvada, CO, you will appreciate replacement teeth that look great and work similar to – if not better than – your natural teeth. When you get implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite
- Restore your oral health
- Revive your ability to speak clearly
- Recreate your complete smile
Figure out which implants are most ideal for you with a consultation at our office. You might even have the ability to get your implants and brand-new teeth at the exact same visit!
There’s an implant treatment for basically every smile. Our implant professionals will guide you toward which is appropriate for you. You can receive:
- Dental Implants With Crowns – To replace an individual tooth or numerous teeth, we can secure your durable crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge secured to implants is a great option for filling an area left by numerous missing teeth. Unlike a regular bridge, we won’t need to drill into any healthy teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Anchor your new teeth in place by using a system of snaps and balls to connect them to your implants. Feel confident that your new teeth will stay put until you remove them.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These comfortable and stable dentures are secured to a sturdy bar that is affixed to a set of implants.
- Mini Dental Implants – When you don’t have enough bone to support standard implants, mini implants can provide the same benefits for you.
Call Downtown Denver Dental now at 303-529-6493 to arrange a consultation for dental implants in Arvada, CO. You also can schedule online.