We like caring for households due to the fact that we have family members of our own and comprehend the value of quality family dental care. You can feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have several years of experience assisting our patients create and preserve healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a relative are afraid about your oral treatment, we have options of sedation to soothe your nerves – including oral conscious sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, whatever your relatives require for smile care, you’ll discover it at Downtown Denver Dental. We provide a range of wonderful oral treatments, all of which will be customized to your particular requirements. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile in optimal shape with regular checkups, gum disease treatment, fluoride applications, foul breath treatment, and solutions for stubborn dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots provide you back your teeth and assistance preserve your jawbone. Consult us and learn all the advantages of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can repair your smile and make it a lot easier to take pleasure in all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures – Replace whole rows of missing teeth or just a few lost teeth. We supply numerous kinds of dentures and will help you choose the ones best for you.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the stunning smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth lightening, gum improving, and orthodontics.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are declining or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Treatment – Say farewell to a sore, aching jaw with help from a tailor-made dental appliance. It will at the same time help eliminate detrimental teeth grinding.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist in Littleton, CO who sincerely cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Downtown Denver Dental today at 303-529-6493 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Goodman.