Your Edgewater, CO dentist desires to make Downtown Denver Dental your relied-on resource for first-class therapies to keep your smile healthy. You will discover oral treatment solutions like:
- General Dentistry— Keep your teeth and gums immaculate with routine cleanings, exams, decay defense, and dry mouth solutions.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatment— Obtain the gorgeous smile you have actually always wanted with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and a lot more!
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a damaged smile while keeping its natural appearance and illumination.
- Emergency Dental Care— We will certainly go out of our way to offer quick alleviation for your unforeseen, unpleasant dental emergencies.
- Invisalign— Appreciate eating, brush and floss your teeth quickly, and straighten misaligned teeth without anyone noticing your braces when you choose Invisalign clear aligners!
- Dental Implants— For the most long-term financial investment in your dental health and wellness and the most natural oral function, we can restore your teeth with reconstructions attached to dental implants.
- TMJ Therapy— Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and various other unpleasant indicators of TMJ disorder can be soothed with our personalized night guard that minimizes pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to recoup naturally.
You might be among the numerous other adults who battle with oral stress and anxiety if it’s tough for you to stay on par with normal dentist appointments for cleanings and exams. Nonetheless, our caring, experienced team can offer relief with dental sedation options to calm any nerves you have about therapy.
We also mean to make your dental care more cost-effective, offering regular specials and promotions as a means to say thanks for your assistance. You can pay for dental treatment with cash money, checks, credit cards, and dental insurance, and you can also supplement the expenditures using our third-party financing alternative, CareCredit.