Losing teeth can be upsetting – however, it does not need to be. With dental implants in Sheridan, CO, you will enjoy replacement teeth that look fantastic and work as well as, if not much better than, your real teeth.
When you get implants, you can:
- Strengthen the power of your bite
- Renew your oral health
- Bring back your ability to speak clearly
- Give yourself a complete smile again
Find out which implants are most suitable for you with an assessment by one of our doctors. There’s an implant treatment for essentially every smile. Our implant pros will guide you to decide which is right for you. You can receive:
- Dental Implants With Crowns – To replace an individual lost tooth or many teeth, we can attach remarkable and durable crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge anchored to implants is a great alternative for filling a space left by several teeth. Unlike a conventional bridge, we won’t need to drill into nearby teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Snaps and balls connect your dentures to your implants, so your replacement teeth stay secure. Feel confident about your new teeth while trusting that they will stay put.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your dentures can be attached to a bar, which is then affixed to your implants for comfortable and stable dentures.
- Mini Dental Implants – For patients who don’t have enough bone to support standard implants, minis provide the same benefits.