Rebuild your smile and restore the complete function of your teeth with our Wheat Ridge dental implants. By visiting Downtown Denver Dental for your restorative care, you can:
- Appreciate the delicious foods you enjoy again
- Revitalize your beautiful smile to feel like a new person
- Feel confident that your replacement teeth will be secure
Losing teeth is a dental problem that substantially affects your quality of life. It does affect the look of your smile, but the impact goes beyond appearances. Missing teeth contribute to declined oral health, nutrition, and emotional well-being.
Losing teeth can hurt your self-esteem, but the consequences for your long-term oral health can be more significant. When a tooth is lost, so is its root. The jawbone in that part of your mouth no longer has a way to remain stimulated, strong, and healthy. Gradually, the bone will deteriorate, and that will leave you with limited options for lasting and realistic teeth replacements.
Our dental implant services at Downtown Denver Dental are remarkable! With our variety of treatments, you can achieve your goals and meet your oral health needs. No matter how many teeth you need to replace, we can help with:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – After your implant placement and recovery, we can secure a dental crown to the implant to replace a lost tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Fill gaps where you are missing teeth by anchoring a dental bridge to at least two implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – After you snap these dentures into place, they remain secure until you remove them.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – With these dentures, you transfer biting and chewing forces directly to your jawbone, like a full set of healthy teeth does.
- Mini Dental Implants – Standard implants do not always fit or cannot be placed if there’s not enough quality bone. With mini implants, you can save the time and cost of getting a bone graft.
Chew what you like, feel great about how you look, have peace about your oral and overall health, and upgrade your quality of life by trusting our team to replace your lost teeth! Call us at 303-529-6493 or schedule online to visit us to discuss Wheat Ridge, CO dental implants with a doctor at Downtown Denver Dental.