With dental implants in Aurora, CO, you’ll love your replacement teeth that look excellent and work equally as well as – if not better than – your real teeth. When you get implants, you can:
- Eat the food that you want to eat
- Speak clearly and confidently
- Regain your oral health
- Take pride in your natural-looking smile
Determine which implants are most appropriate for you by scheduling a consultation with one of our doctors. You might even be able to get your implants and replacement teeth at the exact same visit!
There’s an implant treatment for virtually every smile. Our implant professionals will help decide which is appropriate for you. You can receive:
- Implants With Crowns – To replace one tooth or many teeth, we can attach exquisite and durable dental crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge anchored to implants is a great option for filling an area left by multiple teeth. Unlike a conventional bridge, we won’t have to drill into nearby teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Anchor your new teeth in place using a system of snaps and balls to connect them to your implants. Feel confident that your new teeth will stay put until you remove them.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your dentures can be attached to a bar, which is then affixed to your implants for comfortable and stable dentures.
- Mini Dental Implants – Mini implants provide teeth replacement options for people who don’t have enough bone to support standard implants.
Call Downtown Denver Dental now at 303-529-6493 or contact us online to schedule your consultation for dental implants in Aurora, CO.