If you’re like most folks, there are features about your smile you don’t like. You may think twice about showing your teeth. Isn’t it time to let Downtown Denver Dental help you get the smile you’ve always wanted? With our cosmetic and restorative treatments, you can feel self assured instead of self conscious!
Here are some of the ways we can improve your smile in our Denver, CO office:
- Replace Missing Teeth – A gap in your smile not only makes you self conscious, it can cause dental problems. For instance, nearby teeth can shift out of place, altering your bite. Food debris and bacteria collect more easily, leaving you vulnerable to gum disease and cavities. We can replace missing teeth with dental implants, bridges, or dentures.
- Cover Up Flaws – You’ve got lots of options for hiding imperfections, including dental veneers, a bonding treatment, or Snap-On Smile, a custom-made temporary prosthetic. Our dentists will help you find the solution that will work best for you.
- Brighten Your Teeth – A whitening treatment is a great way to give your smile a boost. You can choose an in-office treatment or at-home whitening. Plus, we offer Whitening for Life. Simply pay a one-time fee of $99, then keep your smile looking bright with resupplies of whitening gel at your regular exams.
- Straighten Your Smile – If you’ve avoided straightening crooked teeth because you didn’t want metal braces in your mouth, clear aligners are for you. They blend easily into your smile and work faster than braces too. Ask about our limited-time offer to save $500 on your aligners.
- Give Your Gums a New Look – If you think your smile looks too “gummy,” our team can remove a small amount of gum tissue. Your teeth will get the attention they deserve!